Rallytastic!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Autocross @ Kilnaleck


This event was my dads first outing in the car. He was really looking forward to it and i think i was looking forward to kicking his ass in it!!!!

My uncles thought that id beat him but i protested that his experience would put pay to my over exuberance!

Alas it wasnt to be....

...Dad went out and was driving, as he would say, "like an old woman with a straw arse" and came in complaining of "no brakes" - i told him i had thought they where crap anyway. I went out and not only where they bad - they werent even there. So we came in and discovered a major problem.

We took the wheel off and out popped the driveshaft nut - this meant the disc was moving allover the place which is why we had little or no brakes - Trailer time.

We never found out who would have been quickest - but we all know it would have been me. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home