Rallytastic!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I almost forgot I had a rally car

Well its over a year ago since i posted to the blog and nothing has happened since with the rally car. In September of last year I was trying to organise a 106 rally day out but unfortunatley it didnt work out for me.

Our car has sat for a long time and done no rallying whatsoever. However, I have put in an entry for an Alltrak event in August that takes place in Aghadowey. I am going back to the last place that I competed so that I can get back out and get use to the car again.

This time dad will be competing aswell. My friend Wayne will be sitting with him and my girlfriend Chinazor is sitting with me. Im really looking forward to this one as we will hopefully have "proper" incar camera footage this time. It will also be interesting to see if the upgrade to Ferodo competition pads and Brembo discs will make a difference in stopping power as I have to admit i have never been confident with the braking capabilities of our car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home